* 2x2 inches in size (size matters only when mailed. Emailed photos may be any size up to 700 pixels).
Taken within the past 6 months, showing current appearance
* Must be color photos
* Full face, front view with a plain
white or off-white background
* Between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head
Taken in normal street attire
* Uniforms should not be worn in photographs. If wearing headcovering daily for religious
or medical reasons include a statement explaining that.
* Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles, they should be worn for your picture.
Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons. A
medical certificate may be required.
|Where Can I Get My Photos?|
|Caring Pals USA recommends the following organizations for passport photos. Professional
photos generally cost between $5. & $10. for 2.|
Kinkos Click Here to locate an office near you
Sears Click Here to locate an office near you
AAA Click Here to locate an office near you